VIA HANSA & BOREALIS BECOMES A PARTNER OF VISIT ROVANIEMI & MATKA

VIA HANSA & BOREALIS BECOMES A PARTNER OF VISIT ROVANIEMI & MATKA
23.12.2021

Following the great development of our Arctic destinations we are proud to announce that from January 2022 Visit Rovaniemi is welcoming us as a partner. Visit Rovaniemi engages in image marketing, media visits, communications and PR, tourist information and congress marketing. In addition, the company coordinates and commissions joint marketing efforts for Rovaniemi Region. Partner companies are all shareholders in Visit Rovaniemi, owning a combined stake of 49 per cent. The remaining 51 per cent is owned by the City of Rovaniemi and administered by Rovaniemi Regional Development Agency Ltd. During the MATKA 2022 fair in Helsinki next month you can meet us at the Visit Rovaniemi stand. For more information, please contact: rovaniemi@viahansaborealis.com